5 months old

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Yesterday I was babysitting little Harlee for a while. I noticed that she has a new trick of grabbing her feet. I wanted to set up the studio to get a portrait of her, but couldn't do it as I had no one to help me with her while I did it. So I put her on the floor and used my SB800. I think it turned out kind of cute, but will definitely set up the studio for a shot later.

She just WILL NOT smile when the camera is pointed at her.

original.

2. It is sooo hard to get a studio shot without help as you point out Terri. Still you managed to get a good one in spite of that. Harlee is looking very healthy and well fed. Cute for sure.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Oh, how I love chubby babies! Harlee is just as precious as she can be!

4. dt6366

dt6366

Dec 19, 2006
    New Jersey
    Smiles are nice and many will come, however the ( Hay!!!! Dont take a picture of me trying to get my toes in my mouth.) shots are always great. :smile:

5. She sure is a cutie. It looks like she's concentrating hard on holding those feet.

6. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Yes, the babies all seem to be well fed. Now Jaden, on the other hand, is WAY too busy to eat. He drives all of us crazy! The doctor says it's normal for a little boy to be too distracted with life to eat. Wish I had that problem.:biggrin:

I bet that Reese is chubby, too!

Funny.

She concentrates hard on everything. She is a very observant little girl. Hope you are having a wonderful summer.

7. Ptchfork

Ptchfork

Jul 8, 2007
    New York City
    A beautiful shot of a beautiful baby

8. sypher

sypher

May 24, 2006
    Cougar Country
    Terri,
    I love the expression...she looks like she is getting ready to stick her toes in her mouth :)

9. OnlyJess243

OnlyJess243 Guest

i think its a wonderful shot, you cant even tell its not a studio shot unless you really look. most people cant even get the baby to look. and besides, that expression on her face goes PERFECT with the pose...

10. WOW, what a great capture Terri !