5 more from Laguna Seca

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by NeilCam, Mar 3, 2005.

1. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Hi folks, thought I'd post some more shots from my weekend at Laguna Seca.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She enjoyed the attention:

[​IMG]

Last one may not be the best pic, but it was nice that some of the drivers acknowledged our presence.

As always, all comments and suggested improvements/critiques most welcome.

Thanks for looking,
    Neil

2. I like these Neil. I keep expecting to see one of you behind the wheel. In any event it looks like fun no matter which side your on.

3. Those are great, Neil! I particularly like the panning shot of#76. I'll bet the clients liked those shots :p .

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots Neil. I especially like the 1st, and 2nd, and the one where you are getting the 'thumbs up'.... :lol:

Regards,

Frank

5. Great shots Neil.........were you laying on the ground for that second shot? Looks close to the ground.

6. Dawg, I think he had just been run over by the previous driver. Like any good photographer he just had enough left to raise up and take the picture.

7. LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!! :lol:

8. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    LOL

/me raises a bloodied hand in a final heroic wave - NOT

Truth is they were coming over the brow of a hill that then sloped slightly down to where we were shooting (Turn 6 for those who know Laguna Seca).

Thanks for the comments guys!!

No clients Frank, I was just there for the fun and practice.

My mate who invited me was shooting for the $ though. Then again he was there with his 1D (thing sounds like an Uzi when he lets off a burst) and 300 f/2.8. Having seen Andrew's stuff I KNOW the clients would have been happy with his work - he's a superb shooter. You can see more of his motor-racing stuff here.

Thanks again to all of you for the comments.

Neil

9. Very nice Neil. Post more motor sport.

Stu