1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

50 Nikkor H

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Ronald M, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Ronald M

Ronald M

Nov 10, 2008
    Chicago
    Did a night pic for a publication last night so the composition is a bit loose, but that is on purpose.

The point being this was from a recently acquired 1970 ? 50 2.0
    I think it did a fine job. D700 400 ISO F4.0 1/4 sec

Where is the manage attachment so I can attach a picture.

2. I am sure you did a fine job. Do share and let's see it.

3. Ronald M

Ronald M

Nov 10, 2008
    Chicago
    Photobucket won`t let me copy and paste the URL. I can`t find manage attachments under new thread for Cafe. The instructions in FAQ on how to post don`t seem to match reality.

In simple English, how do I GET A PICTURE TO SHOW

4. Ronald M

Ronald M

Nov 10, 2008
    Chicago

5. DSC_3138-100.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

6. Ronald M

Ronald M

Nov 10, 2008
    Chicago
    HOW please!

7. Howdy Ronald,

:smile: Not sure how all that works with PhotoBucket, but I went to the link that you sent, and clicked on the picture, then copy and pasted the link, in the NikonCafe post when you click on the "Insert Image" button ( little postage stamp with the mountain and sun in it, right below the clockwise blue arrow)

I went back and looked at your PhotoBucket site and at the bottom of each image there is a little box with 4 category's, the last one is

img code, click in the box to high light the info, and copy that, then paste it in the Nikon Cafe Insert Image box.

8. Ronald M

Ronald M

Nov 10, 2008
    Chicago
  9. Here is your image

2652063119_792c5fc6a1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

10. Many photographers are having problems to upload pictures to Nikon Cafe. I had my problems also when I started.
    Your 50mm f2 is a great lens and indeed, there are not many 50mm lenses out there, regardless of brand, that are not capable of doing a good job. The 50mm lens happens to be one of the best corrected lenses in all photography.
    Still looking for that picture...

William Rodriguez
    Miami, Florida.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.