512MB CF Card

I need more CF Card SPACE!!! I went out and did some shooting (pictures to be posted later), and my 512MB Card filled up so fast. I am using a Sandisk Ultra II.....should I stick with one brand, or move to a different brand? Eventually, I will be getting a 1GB or 2GB. Not sure which is the best card to get for the money........HELP!!! :? :? :? :? :? :?

B

bpetterson

I have had good results from the Sandisk 512mg same as yours.
So I got the same type except 1 gb.

So far no problems...

Birger

I have a 1 gig lexar 80x, one lexar 80x 512 and a sandisk ultra II 512.

I can't see any difference.

I have a 256 and a 128 and a 64 and 32. lololol...for when I get desperate.

Cheers
Gale

PhotoDawg said:
I need more CF Card SPACE!!! I went out and did some shooting (pictures to be posted later), and my 512MB Card filled up so fast.
Bryant,
I don't know how you still do it w/ 512MB. I shoot RAW only and with 1GB Ultra2 card I get ~100 pictures, which is definitely not enough for me. I can't imagine 512MB :cry:

PGB

I use sandisk, 3 1gb cards. Just got a portable hard drive for downloading my pictures. I can download a 1gb card that is full to this portable cardreader/storage drive in under 4 min.

gho

I have a half-dozen 1GB SD Ultra II's and they drive me nuts - they fill up way too fast. With my SLR/n I only get like 50 shots RAW on it. I'll definately get some 2 or 4GB Ultra III's as soon as possible.

I have a half-dozen 1GB SD Ultra II's and they drive me nuts - they fill up way too fast. With my SLR/n I only get like 50 shots RAW on it. I'll definately get some 2 or 4GB Ultra III's as soon as possible.
YOUR OUTTA CONTROL MISTER!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom