52 weeks of 2015

We've gathered an amazing group this year.... 11 experienced photographers from around the globe.

BLX (Morten) - Denmark
Chris101 - Arizona
Fons Baerken
- Netherlands
Jeff Lee - Oregon

JusPlainCrayzee (Lyndee Loo) - Missouri
kilofoxtrott (Klaus) - Germany
Lisa - Denmark

OHcorgis (Birgit) - Ohio
Tinstafl - Virginia
Uncle Frank - California

Xapathan (Aaron) - Germany

As Rob Z outlined in his forum post,
  • Use the thread tool button to update your thread's subject line to reflect the date of your last submission.
  • The real challenge is to last all 52 weeks and cross the finish line. It's a marathon, but along the way, you'll encounter some inspirational images and make some good friends.

I hope we can all meet at the finish line in December.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should meet in Las Vegas..... since what happens in Vegas stays in vegas unless there are pictures.

I'm down with that Aaron. When ever I say something like "She's gone to a better place." I mean California.
but... does that mean we don't leave the details in California? Or is it the same as in LV/Nevada? :D

It was harder last year with so few folks at the end, there are so many fine photographers in this group it is pushing me, and that is always good. Last year really made me appreciate the stuff I have and to become focused once again on trying to improve my skills and forget about the gear wars.

Last edited:
It was harder last year with so few folks at the end, there are some many fine photographers in this group it is pushing me, and that is always good. Last year really made me appreciate the stuff I have and to become focused once again on trying to improve my skills and forget about the gear wars.
gear wars? That sounds nice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
January's posting have been wonderful. I hope we can keep this team together for the next 11 months!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
January's posting have been wonderful. I hope we can keep this team together for the next 11 months!
Well Frank, I hope too.

have to send my D700 to a "check & clean" this year. After nearly 5 years it is necessary...
I have dirt on the mirror but no noticable dirt on the sensor.
And parts of the trim getting loose now.

Regards
Klaus

+1 Frank and Morten: I can't think of anything that makes you a better photographer than imaging, especially when you've got a group that's taking the journey together. Let us know if you get down, we'll bring you right back up!!!!

This has been a fun journey so far. I have tried new things and will continue to do that this year as we progress. I want to set aside once a month for a new thing and see if I can make it work.

For me, it will be interesting to see how long I can post pictures during the year. Surprisingly, I'm in the week 10...

Last edited:
Just to find out about your pov: do you think, one theme (portraits...) could be boring throughout the year?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom