1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

    If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

52mm / 52mm stacking ring?

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by BostonRott, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. I am having a hard time finding a 52mm stacking ring (to reverse my 50mm lens onto the front of my 105mm). Perhaps I'm not searching on the right terms. Kirk makes stacking rings, but does not list anything that is 52 to 52 (or better yet, 77 to 52........stick that puppy on the front of the 300!).

    Anyone have a good source for:

    a) stacking rings (to "screw together" two lenses, filter end to filter end)

    b) reversing rings for D200?

    Thanks!!! :smile:
  2. Ok, after a lot more poking around, I found one at B&H for $7.95. It's called a 'macro coupler.' Ugh........I think this is the hardest part of buying other equipment, learning what all the possible alternative terms are. :rolleyes: 
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.