55 years ago today

Thank you all. And congratulations to Alex and Allan with similar milestones.

There is a funny story attached to the picture I posted. That was a rented outfit I was wearing, and the pants were a bit snug. When I sat down in the car to go from the church to the reception venue after the wedding ceremony, the pants seam split from the belt line to...

We stopped off at a fraternity brother's apartment where my sister-in-law found some safety pins to try to hold it together. I spent the entire reception with my back to the wall so it wouldn't be seen. :D
Congratulations to the loving couple. Funny story about the safety pins..must have been hard to sit down:)

Thank you all. And congratulations to Alex and Allan with similar milestones.

There is a funny story attached to the picture I posted. That was a rented outfit I was wearing, and the pants were a bit snug. When I sat down in the car to go from the church to the reception venue after the wedding ceremony, the pants seam split from the belt line to...

We stopped off at a fraternity brother's apartment where my sister-in-law found some safety pins to try to hold it together. I spent the entire reception with my back to the wall so it wouldn't be seen. :D
That is hilarious.

Latest threads

Top Bottom