58mm 1.2 NOCT does dusk night

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Doug, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    nothing to look at really, but I had to post a pic... I guess it is something to look at, because it's behind my house, and gale force winds took a lot of pines down, can't take this shot again...

I don't remember if it was D3X or D700, those are my 2 Nikon cams I have.

p1735485553-5.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pawl

Pawl

Aug 10, 2013
    EC
    The image says it's from a D3X like the colors shame the scenery has been uprooted now, though, as it's a dramatic setting.

3. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Thanks Pawl, yeah, there was a wind micro-burst came through, and I was standing at my door watching. It didn't get them all, but it took down some. Some guys back there also have a huge pile of firewood out there, and a tree 3/4 down, pretty ugly now. Well, maybe I'll find something out of it this year.