6 and a 1/2 months old and still growing...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Panos Kazanelis, Jun 20, 2005.

1. WOw he sure has grown, doing great things with the 12-24 I see, I knew you were going to dig that lens.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Panos,

I love them all. He is beautiful.

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful friend and companion. :>)))

Thank you so much for sharing.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Voof!!

Cute doggie and nice images Panos. :wink:

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Great images..."almost" makes me want to get a dog for my kids...but I think I'll wait until they are just a little older and can take care of one themselves. That last shot is my favorite, btw.

5. Wow he sure is getting big... Thnxs for sharing! It looks like Lambros has a beautiful place to to swim..

6. Beatiful images Pano, I really like the wide angle shots and a beatiful dog you have there.

7. Wow Panos he has sure grown. I remember your first post when he was just a little puppy. Looks like you two have fun playing together.

8. Wow, that's no puppy!!!!! Guess this is what happens when you feed them LOL
    He's really turned into a fine looking pooch, and he sure loves the water. What's the collar caribiner for, carrying your camera bag?? *LOL* Love the third shot....

9. Hi Panos,

Wow, Lambros has really grown up and he looks as fine as ever: a very handsome dog. I'm sure he still a puppy inside, though. Heck, Belle, at 15 months still is... :p

Congrats on the 12-24 by the way. It should do you some good with the fine landscapes and vistas you have all around you, plus I noticed on your other post that it focuses really close, too ;-)