1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

6 month old girl picture - Tamron 28-75 2.8

Discussion in 'People' started by do0dfromcali, Aug 21, 2008.

1. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    first I see the crotch, then the hands

2. Dang it....my mom said the same thing. Rejected it goes.

I don't think cropping would save it either.

Thanks for the help Brad. I needed some other eyes to confirm it.

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    crotch was the first place my eyes hit. Not a good image. If you want a brutally honest opinion...the image is not a good one. I would want my friend to give me an honest opinion as well. Remember to trash bad images.

4. Thanks Seneca. It's headed to the trash.

I was trying to get a good image of her feet but it went down hill.

And definitely appreciate the honest opinion. I can only learn by getting out there, taking pictures and learning from mistakes.

5. Mike,

I see you are putting that 28-75 to good use. While I am drawn to the crotch a bit, the little hand is nice to see and decent bokeh to boot.

6. i agree with those above, FWIW

7. fyreflie24

fyreflie24

Jun 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    Dude, we all have 'em. But good for you for trying something new! That's SO important! Please post more... now I want to see the peanut's face :) 

8. I have to agree with what has already been said.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.