60-130mph Track.... PICTURES....

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by mmonreal4, Jul 29, 2008.

1. mmonreal4

mmonreal4

Jul 3, 2006
    Houston
    Brought my camera out for the first time in about 8 months. Here are a few shots I took at the track and on the way to the track. Comments are greatly appreciated!

And it BEGINS.........
    1. Porshe.jpg

2. RollingVette.jpg

3. porsheroad.jpg

4. Z06.jpg

5. SmokedVettecolor.jpg

6. VetteTrack.jpg

7. VetteRear.jpg

8. suprawhite.jpg

9. T-ARear.jpg

10. vettelights.jpg

11. supraburnout.jpg

12. BlackZ06-1.jpg

2. nice series
    i like the post-processing
    thanks for sharing these with us

hope you'll shoot and post more often... please

3. r34rkk

r34rkk Guest

absolutly love #5

4. mmonreal4

mmonreal4

Jul 3, 2006
    Houston
    Thanks a lot guys for the comments, I will be posting more up when I get them finished. I photographed a very rare car and will post it up when I finish. Thanks again, and glad you all like them.

5. BagOfBones

BagOfBones

Apr 28, 2008
    Dayton, OH
    3 and 10! omg beautiful!

6. I like the shots taken while driving down the highway, but for my tastes, they're just a bit too angled. I like the processing on them, but just prefer a slightly less cocked camera angle.

7. gorgeous pics, really captures the essence of the cars well, and a fine collection of cars. and the post processing is very good, and really adds to the pics

i will say that a few have too much angle on them for me also.

8. mmonreal4

mmonreal4

Jul 3, 2006
    Houston
    The rolling shots are cropped like that because we were trying to keep up with them at 95mph and I was hanging out the back window of the tahoe and on top of that, the windows are child proof so they roll down half way. My side mirror came out in number 10 so I was limited on cropping. The drivers were not making it any easier because they wouldn't slow down for the shot. With the cars at the track I had to work with what I had, I was planning on taking pictures I just took my camera and snapped away. On the closeup of the vette I put it at an angle because there was another vette to the left and right of the car. I am not a big fan of getting others cars in my shots so I tilted the camera to get the other cars out of the way. Thanks for the advice guys and the comments. I am at work so I will try to post more pics today.

Which photos do you think I need to fix?

9. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    great stuff here really like 2 and 3..

10. All great shots there, nice one.
    The last one, how did you create the blurry line type effect, similar to my shutter-zoom shots, but without the centre subject obscured, hope you didnt use post processing, becuase id like a try at it, eveer way, theyre great!