600 on the way

Ok just ordered my D600, should be here Friday. I hope this one last like my D80 5 years and it's still kicking unlike my D7000 2 years and dead. Any tips, tricks, must knows? I did take an extra 2 year warranty, complete replacement no questions asked through Dell to be safe this time

Real Name
Tony Admana
Let me be the first to congratulate you in advance for moving to full frame from DX (D80 & D7000). You're gonna love it for sure. The next thing is to look into acquiring full frame lens if you haven't got one yet, tho' DX lens will still work with D600. And if you have any questions or issues regarding your D600, there are a number of knowledgeable photogs in this forum so just ask anything. Lastly, remember to post your pics here...... :smile:

Cheers,
Tony

Let me be the first to congratulate you in advance for moving to full frame from DX (D80 & D7000). You're gonna love it for sure. The next thing is to look into acquiring full frame lens if you haven't got one yet, tho' DX lens will still work with D600. And if you have any questions or issues regarding your D600, there are a number of knowledgeable photogs in this forum so just ask anything. Lastly, remember to post your pics here...... :smile:

Cheers,
Tony

Fore sure on the lenses, I did get a 28-300 VR to go along with it and have my trusty 70-200 2.8, but all the other ones are DX.

Have not shot in about 2 months, so I am going stir crazy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that a DX lens?

oops I meant the 28-300 IF-ED VR, I could not figure out if it was indeed an FX lens but all info and reviews led me to it worked great on full frame cameras at least I hope. Tired of hiking with my 70-200

Congrats. I highly recommend the 24-85 VR and the 1.8G primes on the D600. They have been excellent on mine.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom