60mm Micro TEST shot...

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Donzo98, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Donzo98

Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY
    WOW!! 60mm F2.8 wide open. D200, autofocus (focus on E), tabletop tripod. Taken from about a foot away or so.

[​IMG]

2. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Ouch....that's certainly sharp. This is one of my most used lenses. You'll definitely enjoy it. Great for so many things including portraits.

3. An excellent lens that is a breeze to shoot with. If macro were my thing, this would be my lens for it.
    It'll do great "second duty" as a portrait lens as well.

4. What Fritz said.

5. Yeah I love this lens. It'll help you see little details that you never knew were there!

I think you'll have fun with this one!

6. From the day I first brought mine home and stuck it on the camera it has been one of my top favorite lenses. So great for sitting in the middle of a flower bed communing with the flowers and exploring their innermost secrets.....so great for setting up something on my dining table and shooting away for a macro or tabletop photography project....so great for quickly snapping candids of people, too. A wonderful little lens! Handholdable but happy on the tripod, too.....

7. LisaR

LisaR Guest

WOW!!!! is right!! That is fantastic! I try to stay out of the lens lust arena ....... cause I don't need my list any longer than it is, but I had posted about needing a macro and this one was recomended. Needless to say, I just had to look and that is really nice!

8. Great clarity. I love my 60mm as well, I use it quite often around the house both for closeup and for regular portrait-type shots.

9. Donzo98

Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY
    I think it is a great value for the price. I bought it used, but like new, very cool little lens.

10. PWPhoto

PWPhoto

Jul 21, 2006
    San Diego
    I think this will be my next lens....I dont want to replace my 50mm 1.8 though :)