60mm Micro TEST shot...

WOW!! 60mm F2.8 wide open. D200, autofocus (focus on E), tabletop tripod. Taken from about a foot away or so.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ouch....that's certainly sharp. This is one of my most used lenses. You'll definitely enjoy it. Great for so many things including portraits.

An excellent lens that is a breeze to shoot with. If macro were my thing, this would be my lens for it.
It'll do great "second duty" as a portrait lens as well.

From the day I first brought mine home and stuck it on the camera it has been one of my top favorite lenses. So great for sitting in the middle of a flower bed communing with the flowers and exploring their innermost secrets.....so great for setting up something on my dining table and shooting away for a macro or tabletop photography project....so great for quickly snapping candids of people, too. A wonderful little lens! Handholdable but happy on the tripod, too.....

L

LisaR

WOW!!!! is right!! That is fantastic! I try to stay out of the lens lust arena ....... cause I don't need my list any longer than it is, but I had posted about needing a macro and this one was recomended. Needless to say, I just had to look and that is really nice!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom