'61 Vette

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by 57corvette, May 25, 2007.

1. This is a photo of a '61 Vette owned by the guy who works on my car. He entered it in the Culver City Car Show and won "Best Corvette" again this year. I took a quick shot of his car and tried to turn it into something a little more special for him. I'm going to print it and drop it off to him next week.

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Incredible car...awesome two-tone combo. Your work is stellar and I'm sure he'll flip when he sees is.

Have you thought about cloning out the reflections in the front fender?
    That's the only thing that looks a little off to me.

3. Stuart,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope it likes it enough to go easy on me with the next repair or restoration project. :smile:

4. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Bob

That has come our reallt well - like it a lot...great stuff

Best wishes

Ray

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is a wonderful image

6. Ray,

Thanks for looking at it and the kind words. If you ever have a few moments, can you explain the settings you use to create the reflection in your car photos .... I use Paint Shop Pro XI but I would think the settings would be similar to PS. I have tried different settings using "ripple" and "wave" distortion ..... and like what I have come up with. However, I really like the look you get ...... any help would be appreciated.

Gale,

Thank you for looking and writing me. Being new here I appreciate hearing for people who have contributed for a longer time.