$650 off a new 70-200fl is

Real Name
Randy
anyone else ?
I got a 70-200 vr1 from FM last year when I started shooting sports again and I'd love to upgrade. After selling the vr1 I'm at $1300 to upgrade. NAS feels good after so long:)

Go for it Randy, life is short and you cannot have too many lenses. The FL is noticeably better than the earlier versions. and the switching of the zoom ring with focus is just something you get used to.

Cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

" if you get the lens you better buy some Band-Aids too as the lens is so sharp you can cut yourself on the images..." - Georgie Beagle

Real Name
Randy
I'm getting the 70-200 and for $500 off I'm considering an uprgade of my 24-70 g also.
I don't used either lens a lot but at those rebate prices I can't pass it up.

very compelling. Noticed some complaints about switching of the focus and zoom rings. Harder to get stable hand hold since your hand is further out on the lens. What do you all say?
I have no problem with it...after a few photo shoots, I automatically make that adjustment when I feel the 70-200 on my camera.

I owned the VR1 version and upgraded to the VR2 version. I shoot so much architecture and landscapes that I upgraded to the latest version because of the reports of the better image quality at the edges. All three lenses are great, but the FL is at a different level...close to my 200 f2!

Glenn

Last edited:
Real Name
Randy
I have no problem with it...after a few photo shoots, I automatically make that adjustment when I feel the 70-200 on my camera.

I owned the VR1 version and upgraded to the VR2 version. I shoot so much architecture and landscapes that I uogrsddd to the latest version because of the reports of the better image quality at the edges. All three lenses are great, but the FL is at a different level...close to my 200 f2!

Glenn
wow that was the final push, close to 200/2 is some big words

Latest threads

Top Bottom