7:54 P.M. Already. Where does the time go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, Aug 2, 2005.

1. I gotta stop hanging around here. I get nothing done at home after work!
    :D

Rich

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    It's that the truth. Since becoming a member, I race to get everything handled around the house so I can settle in with a cold drink and begin reading what everyone is doing and see what new images are on. I am having a ball here...nice to make new friends who share the same interests.

Now that the chores are handled, looking forward to tomorrow when Tony (papa85) and I are headed to the Chicago Bears training camp to do some shooting. Going to be in the mid-90s again...should be interesting watching 300+ lb. guys sweating like crazy!!!

3. Cool
    I am heading to The Philadelphia Eagles trainign camp tonorrow 97 degrees and 90 percent humidity. Got to love FOOTBALL..
    E-A-G-L-E-S... Go birds

4. I get nothing done at work.

5. Rich, I swear that between NikonCafe and GoogleEarth, I've lost about three hours off my days!

You guys are absolutely nuts!! All the health officials tell people to take it easy in the heat you wanna go shoot football in the hot sun????? Tomorrow, I'm going to paddle out on cool water, let my little piggies dangle over the sides (kayaker air conditioning :) ) stop for a late afternoon picnic, have some wine, have a nap in the shade, and then at sunset shoot some birds, including Sydney the cygnet. Now THAT's a good day for me!! LOL
    original.

6. Hey Sandi, that looks like a comfortable place.
    Cheers

7. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    TOLady,

Your photo should be placed in the "Stress Relief" section of every health book.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Sandi,

You definately know how to treat yourself good!!!!

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ya know Sandi, that sounds sooo much better than shooting hefty sweaty guys trying to knock each other off their feet. Kinda makes ya wonder ....

Now if Frank and Tony was out shootin' da Cubs it'd be anodder story. ;)

10. Now you folks know why my loaded kayak weighs so much!! I like to take all my gear with me, and all my comforts. Even keep a wet facecloth in a baggie for a wash in the hot muggy weather. Store the water bottles in the freezer so I always have cold water.

Sometimes my real estate clients will call and hear seagulls in the background - I tell them I'm showing condos down on the waterfront! *LOL* (Shhhh, don't tell them!)

My problem with napping here is that I'm constantly being interrupted - there's no peace for NatureGirl! *LOL*
    original.
    original.