7 new Shots, Natural/Flash lighting, long exp ...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Boobie Joe, Jun 27, 2005.

1. The first shot is from a few days ago, the last 6 shots were done today on an outing with Phototech (from this board).

The shots have hardly been retouched in colors, in crop and framing maybe and cleaning dust bunnies.

The colors come from the combination of a Cokin cir pol #164, a blue gold polarizer # 178 and an ND8 filter in some cases. You'll see different colors in same location done by playing with the filters adjustments. In some of the cases very long exposures happened ...

Hope you like them

Thx for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D
    :D

2. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Yves :

Wow.

You've outdone yourself here, sir. I'm flabbergasted and amazed at the colours you've captured.

IMO, this is some of the most lovely bird photography you've done.

Wow. Congratulations on exceptional capture, technique, and composition.

John P.

3. Hi Yves, incredible pics with some excellent creativity, #6 rocks............are you sure those birds arent stuffed. LOL>.........Great job!!!!!

4. Wow, every time I think you have reached perfection you go and prove me wrong. Simply beautiful images Yves and the birds held their pose amazingly well. What can I say, excellent.

5. Simply beautiful. You are so creative Yves. I will never tire from looking at you fine images. You are a true master.

6. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi yves-

great photos, i didn't think you could use flash to freeze animals combined with long exposures to capture water in motion. great work.

ricky

7. They are all outstanding pictures, the one that I like the most is the last one i guess it's because of the poise the heron is in.

8. Yves,

These are awesome. Love what you accomplished by playing with this stuff...kudos!! :shock: :shock:

9. You have jsut moved the bar up on this series, very very nice shots , love the last one. You are very creative in your photography and try to learn from every one of your posts

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Outstanding shots Yves, and with the shot info and narrative that you have included, a great lesson in nature photography.

Thanks!!

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    wonderful

I really love these--so creative. I will be watching for more from you.

12. this is inspiring work!

13. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    If ever there were some saleable images,

these would be them! These are really fantastic Yves!Any special treatment of the colors in post, or did they just come out that way?

14. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

15. Simply...gorgeous :)

16. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    No fair, pictures aren't showing for me and all these glowing compliments have me wondering what I'm missing. :) Guess I'll check back later.

17. Kim

Kim

Jun 16, 2005
    Tennessee
    Well, darn! I can't see them! I feel left out. From what I've read from everyone they are great. Maybe I can see your next ones!

18. Sorry, the site was down a bit before ...

19. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well yves I now see a use for my ND8 :>))) Thanks for that. Will take a bit of practice for sure.

Any tips would be great.

You are really pushing me closer to the $$$$$$ Blue/gold. Have wanted one for a long time. :<((

more lust and more $$$$$

I am going t need a sugar daddy in quite short time :>)))

These are really beautiful

Thank You