7 short months.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
  2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Absolutely Priceless

I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly, the boys are as handsome as can be. Their smiles are breathtaking. It sure won't be long before they are walking......and yes, getting into everything.

3. What a story Terri and of course we lived through it with you. Wonderful progress and you would never know these two had such a precarious start in life. Quite inspirational.

4. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow, what big, chubby, healthy, happy looking boys. You are indeed blessed!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2007
  5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Amazing tranformation:>))

Beautful images and babies

6. It is just unreal how much they've changed (and how strong they've gotten) in such a short amount of time! You'd certainly never guess by looking at them that they had such a rough start. Kids' resiliency is amazing!

7. JennJenn

JennJenn Guest

Wow! they are identical!!! very healthy looking boys!!!!

I am a twin myself.

8. You just made my day Terri - thanks!

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Frank,
    Oh my, I'm kind of worried about that getting into everything stage. I help my daughter a lot and am not sure I have that much energy......:eek: 

Thanks Gordon. Glad you have enjoyed sharing this experience with me. It has all turned out about as good as we could have hoped.

Haze,
    They are so healthy. Their doctor told my daughter that he didn't know what she was doing, but just keep on doing it!

10. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi Gale. It's hard to believe that they are the same boys, isn't it. Thanks for everything.

Kids are resilient!! These two are living proof. They are happy all the time. Guess they must know how blessed they are!!

They sure seem identical, don't they. We don't know for sure as they were in separate sacks. No DNA testing has been done, but we sort of feel that there really isn't a need. It's so funny they both have a small clump of really long hair on the top of their heads in exactly the same place. All the rest of their hair is short.

Are you an identical twin? BTW, nice to meet you here.

Rory,
    Glad you have enjoyed this story. It's nice when one has a happy ending.

11. That is absolutely amazing. What are you feeding them on.:biggrin::biggrin:
    Whatever it is it is doing them the world of good.

BW. Bob and Pam

12. Terri,

I remember reading through your posts and seeing the pictures, can't believe it's already been 7 months!! They look fantastic, you would never guess their start. :smile:

13. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Amazing how they have done so well. We've all been sending our prayers and good wishes their way, so it's nice to see their progress over the past 7 months. Thank you so much for sharing these precious little guys with us!

14. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    It looks like many prayers and lots of love have gone a long way! I'm starting to see a little bit of Jaden in the twins now too especially in the 2nd photo.

15. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Their mom is doing a great job with feeding them, isn't she!

Gretchen,
    I know, I can't believe it has been 7 months either. Life goes by way too fast. Thanks.

Leigh,
    You've got my prayers and good wishes, too!

Hi Gloria,
    You've always been so kind. I think they are starting to look like Jaden, too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.