• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] 70-200 f/2.8 VRI-for sale, 35mm f/2 Af-d with some trades

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the original owner of this beauty. I purchased it in 2005. It has easily been my most economic purchase since it has paid itself many times over. Price is $1300 paypal'd and shipped. Optics are perfect. There are some marks on the barrel which I'll post up. This lens has produced some beautiful images for me over the years. I hardly ever use it anymore so I was thinking of passing it along. I'd rate it at around 7.5/10. I'm moving more towards a lightweight hiking kit. This lens has never fit into a multi-day backpack trip very well and I'm not shooting weddings this year.

I bought the 35mm Af-d several years ago from here. USA copy. Again one I never use anymore because I purchased the 35 1.4 Af-s. This lens is middle of the road condition with no visible oil on the blades. Optics have taken great pictures and was satisfactory until the 35 1.4 came by. This lens is typical Af-d loud focusing. It has no box. A very mild $175 asking price.

I'll try and post up pictures sometime the weekend but not tonight because it's my 16th anniversary.

Thanks for looking.

These are the trades I'm looking for:

Nikon 24-120 f/4 VR
Sigma 150mm f.2.8 non-OS
Nikon 300mm f/4
Any CV/Voightlander EXCEPT the 40mm Ultron
Any Zeiss ZF/2

Priority is on the 24-120. But I'd be happy to work out something with the others. I also have an excellent condition D7000 I may be able to add to a deal.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom