70-200 Tester needed

in or near Riverside Calif. Looking for a cafe member who would be willing to test my lens on a newer camera than my D1x. Love this lens but would like to see results up close and personal.

thanks in advance

On a serious note, not sure what your asking. You just want to see a higher MP camera's results or just a different camera's results?[/QUOTE]

I guess what I want is to see a different camera results. I would like to own a newer camera (D700 or D3) or maybe D300 and would like to see how it does using NX on my computer.

Funny, I've been looking for someone who has a 70-200 locally so I can test it on my D300 and see if I should invest on this lens.Too bad I'm sooo lazy to drive.

Riverside, CA?

Totally unrelated...

Aug 3, 6PM - NASCAR on ESPN Classic: Replay of the final race from Riverside, CA in 1998.

Broadcast time may vary in your time zone.

BTW,

Have you not thought about hooking up with a camera club?? GH
This is very good advice.

Go to your local camera store with your lens and try it out on a camera there..figure out what you want to shoot and just do it...take a memory card with you. That way you can try out a camera that you're thinking of buying.
Gregg

Go to your local camera store with your lens and try it out on a camera there..figure out what you want to shoot and just do it...take a memory card with you. That way you can try out a camera that you're thinking of buying.
Gregg
I am not sure if we even have a camera store besides ritz anymore, maybe I need to go into Samys in Pasadena:smile:

Bob, I'm in the San Fernando Valley. I don't go to Riverside at all, but if you happen to pass by LA, just let me know. We can meet somewhere. :smile:

im in Pomona and have friends in Fontana... im free this weekend but is back to work on Monday... so shoot me a PM if u wanna meet on Sunday morn or afternoon. although, i dont have a d300 or 700... just a d90... IF your OK with that.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom