70-200e does DX soccer

Real Name
Randy
The 80-200 and ensuing versions of the 70-200 have been my most used optics. A fellow forum member and in-person friend talked me into upgrading to the E version last year and I have been very pleased. Your results with this lens are truly outstanding. Nicely done.
thanks Andy
I suspect many good copies of this lens will hit the market soon with the release of the "S" version. Good time for me to consider an upgrade.
I hadn't thought of that but you're right. FM is so predictable with so many boomers with disposable incomes, you know the best sellers by their feedback and it's never failed me once

For me it's all about Image quality and that starts with the background. There's something about the look of an image where you fill 75% or more of the frame at 400mm.

View attachment 1656269
You're good !
I need extra space around the subject to help me track the subject, when they are running.
I have a HARD time tracking with a tight lens. I think due to too many years using a zoom.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom