700 year old Adobe village..

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Backdoctor, Aug 30, 2005.

1. yeah, I know, ya dont see me much here. On the first day in Phoenix, the only real day with some time, took a drive out to Globe, AZ. This village goes back 700 years. Even at 17mm, didnt get the whole thing in:

original.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful Image Harris.
    You are so lucky to see all these great places. What wonderful eye candy :>)))

Grandpa, with that beautiful baby :>))

3. Thanks Gale, will be posting more shots as he grows up...

4. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Yep, I remember that place, Besh-Be-Gowah, I think. I didn't have the chance to be there early am or late pm, but as I recall, they weren't open then and you couldn't get the shot except for inside. When you get home, clone out the lamp posts and other signs of modern life, convert it to B&W and maybe it will look like 100+ years ago. Throw up a few more.....