7th grade boys LAX

Shot two games this AM this is the first one. All shots with the D2X and the 300 2.8
brdg%20mm%20129.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

brdg%20mm%20171.jpg

brdg%20mm%20188.jpg

brdg%20mm%20308.jpg

brdg%20mm%20173.jpg

brdg%20mm%20218.jpg

brdg%20mm%2062.jpg

These are awesome Mike. I shot some lax today and boy did I have a hard time with the harsh light. Great job shooting!

These are awesome Mike. I shot some lax today and boy did I have a hard time with the harsh light. Great job shooting!

Thanks Ty this sport more that any is a pain in harsh light and the shadows it creates, to get some detail in the face you have to let the white helmets and sometimes parts of the uniform go.

Thanks Ty this sport more that any is a pain in harsh light and the shadows it creates, to get some detail in the face you have to let the white helmets and sometimes parts of the uniform go.

Very nice shots Mike. You are so right about the harsh lights. You have to pick the lesser of all the evils and choose your sacrifice. SHadows or blown highlights.

T

topher04r1

Mike, they look great for the light that you had..... the faces are all nice and clear...Did you go matrix or Cntr weighted ?

WOW! Not much of a post, but it certainly summed up how I felt when I saw these. You know...I think I could pick out your pictures even if you posted under another name...if you do, feel free to use "deznpj" :smile:

WOW! Not much of a post, but it certainly summed up how I felt when I saw these. You know...I think I could pick out your pictures even if you posted under another name...if you do, feel free to use "deznpj" :smile:

Thanks so much I sure hope I get the spellign of your name right...spelling is not my strong point

Latest threads

Top Bottom