8/13/2018 Latest

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
What about you guys buy the wine, I buy the camera and take the pictures of the bottle and glasses then we share (The wine not the camera)?

Back from dreaming I really wonder if the z6 will be a A7 III competitor (10 FPS or so) or an A9 competitor (High frame rate).This will decide the pricing of the Z6. I would hope an A9 competitor with a big buffer The Z7 I speculate will be a D850 like camera with 45 plus mp.

My guess is the Z6 will be a direct competitor to the A7III and considered a replacement for the D750 and the Z7 will be a direct competitor to the A7RIII, more or less equivalent to the D850 with some minor sensor upgrades (as rumoured). I would be very surprised if Nikon is capable of taking on the A9 or is looking to replace the D5 with a mirrorless body just yet, but I could be wrong. ;)

I agree that some of the Nikon cameras in the current lineup will disappear but I can't decide which ones. The most likely to disappear would be the D610 and D750. The Z6 is 24MP like the 610 and 750, but it is advertised as a "high-speed" camera. So it sounds like it would have to be priced higher than either the D610 or D750.

We should know in a day or two.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom