8 Year old girl....CAUGHT POLE DANCING!!!!!

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Sep 27, 2008.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Not that type of POLE Dancing!!!!!!!......lol

Just wanted to share with many friends here.

Enjoyed a wonderful International night and took maria to see the Thai and Philipino dancers, Polish Breakdancer and try international cuisine.

Not to be outdone, she just had to try the pole dancing and did really well..

As I say, no real photographic merit, just wanted to share a nice moment with friends.

Best wishes to all

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Wail

Wail

Aug 14, 2007
    Saudi Arabia
    For what it's worth, your use of a shocking title like that sure got a lot of views to this thread!

3. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks for looking

To be fair, it was a wonderful night with people from different countries all enjoying themselves.

I tasted some wonderful food and as you can see, the organisers ensured children also had a great time.

Thanks for looking

Best wishes

Ray

4. Thanks Ray - ain't it a beautiful world !!

5. Tinikling! A good 10 years of my life was spent dancing in between two sticks. Crazy Filipinos! :tongue:

6. Looks like a lot of fun to me! I gotta check the calendar to see when they have that at our schools! Nice pink boots too!

7. A great memory that she'll never forget. Thanks for sharing this, Ray.

8. 151proof

151proof

Jun 6, 2008
    SD
    Yup thats it, Tinikling! I've done my share of dancing in between the sticks when I used to be in the Navy. Those sticks look pretty intimidating if you dont know the dance.

NIce capture and your daughter looks like she's having a great time trying not to get caught by the sticks. Trust me it hurts... ouch, lol!:biggrin:

9. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks all for looking and the feedback

I should add that the people from Thailand and the Phillipines were wonderful;....really really freidnly and very kind and gentle.

I have been fortunate enough to visit Thailand and Bali quite a lot with my wife and wherever we have travelled have been overwhelmed by the hospitality and kindness of everyone....

Best wishes
    Ray