8GB Card for 50.00 AR

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by zapufast, Apr 13, 2007.

1. This is good inffo! It did not belong in the FS forum so I moved it here. Thanks

2. I saw this message on Nikonians...just bought mine. It's amazing what these cards sell for today. I just bought an 8G card for what I paid for my 1G card a couple years ago.

3. cooleyjb

cooleyjb

Oct 4, 2006
    Picked one up myself. 3 monts ago I was happy paying htat for the 4gb.

4. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    Can anyone confirm whether this 8GB card can be used in a D2H camera?

5. Use the link provided by Zapufest. If you go directly to Adorama the price is $30 more. An incredible find! Thank you. Gordon

6. 8G card works with my D2H, no problems.
    Gary

7. Will an older body like the D1H be able to handle a card this big? ... I believe they all use FAT so my guess is 'yes' with potential problems if doing an in-camera format.

8. Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I've always had good luck with rebates even though some have taken a very long time to complete *knock on wood* :smile: But yes, I just picked one up. Great deal.

9. Russ

Russ

Jul 21, 2006
    Bloomingdale, IL
    :cool: I ordered an 8GB CF as well from Adorama.

Great deal :smile:

10. I canceled my order today as they are not in stock and I never heard from them.

11. zzhangz

zzhangz Guest

Expired

12. When I first ordered, I received an email stating that they were out of stock, but my ordered was shipped out the same day. Thought that was a little weird but I guess they just found one hiding in the back :tongue:

13. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006
    I got my 8GB today, and the rebate form has already been mailed.

DAB

14. It was a pricing error, apparently. Adorama decided to keep the customers happy though and give them the card at the price.

They ran out of stock but did keep taking orders for a while. All orders are supposed to be shipped, no new orders though of course.