A basket full of kittens

One of my friends on another forum is fostering three little kittens right now. I went over there on Friday and decided to take a few pics of them for the rescue's website. I had a little fun and thought I'd share them here.

I really need to work on my camera settings when I'm taking pictures indoors. They never seem to work out just right.

This is Morrigan. She's the smallest of the litter.
2723694429_41e3df0cee.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Meet Nolan. He's the only male. There was another male, but he didn't make it... RIP Fred
2723694391_fd96c0ef0c.jpg

Nolan was sleepy
2723694181_9babee5c1b.jpg

Little Fiona. I really really want to adopt her. She's been pulling at my heart strings.
2723694493_9ddd799984.jpg

*more*

You can see why I'm in love with Fiona right?
2724516590_373c0f70c3.jpg

Another Fiona
2724516676_cca22488df.jpg

Fiona is in love with my friend Stef
2723694131_cf0c0c7b2d.jpg

and last but not least

Kittens in a basket... used the wall has a backdrop and unfortunately the flash bounced off the wall. Any tips on removing the glare?
2723694337_664cf79fe8.jpg

I think you did a beautiful job! As for the flash reflection on the wall - if you were using a sb800 you could have angled the flash, perhaps bounced it off the ceiling getting a softer lighting. I use a Gary Fong Lightsphere when I do anything like that. Very cute presentation and I think the rescue group would be proud to have these!

haha I really want her to come home with me, but my roommate reminded me that I already have a dog and cat. Still... my kitty Goober could use a little sister right????

haha I really want her to come home with me, but my roommate reminded me that I already have a dog and cat. Still... my kitty Goober could use a little sister right????

You're a softy like me! We have 3 cats - one from a shelter. I want a dog so badly but so far the hubby says NO. I can feel for ya, I'd want that cutie pie too if I were in your shoes!

definitely. My cat Goober was a rescue. I found him when he was about 3 weeks old (same age as these kittens). He was tied up in a bag with another kitten and someone had tried to dump them. Sadly the other kitten didn't make it, but Goober is now a little over a year old and strong and happy as can be.

My dog Bamm is about 2 and he's a rescue as well. He's a border collie mix that I adopted from a Harrisonburg rescue in VA.

definitely. My cat Goober was a rescue. I found him when he was about 3 weeks old (same age as these kittens). He was tied up in a bag with another kitten and someone had tried to dump them. Sadly the other kitten didn't make it, but Goober is now a little over a year old and strong and happy as can be.

My dog Bamm is about 2 and he's a rescue as well. He's a border collie mix that I adopted from a Harrisonburg rescue in VA.

We sorta hit a "miracle" with SImba. He's a purebred tarnished silver bengal! If we had been just 5 minutes later, we would have missed out on the most athletic, agile, mischievious, fun-loving, curious, awsome cat PERIOD! He loves the kids and if anyone in the house is sick, he'll stick by them for company. I still want a dog! :Curved:

Aww, how adorable. I just love animals, especially cats. Which is why I have such a zoo right now :biggrin: :Love:

It is so difficult for me not to want to take every single animal home. But my husband would kill me if I even mentioned another one :rolleyes:

Latest threads

Top Bottom