A "beautiful" news to share with you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by italy74, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Yes, guys, it's really beautiful even if still to define...

My best friend Chiara asked me to shoot her for a personal portfolio she would like to keep for herself and show her husband.

Seen the girl, I'd say a beach at sunset and a long dark old fashioned dress should be the right set-up to propose. She's the typical mediterranean girl with black hair and eyes.

(please don't look at red eyes or whatsoever, it's a bad scan of an 4 years old picture, just to show you)

344087538_vfRUL-X2.jpg

344087583_BUoux-X2.jpg

344087738_t4ZC4-X2.jpg

2. she is quite beautiful, Dino
    good luck

3. Beautiful red eyes! :)

4. Yes, with such night-creature looking, she looks like a vampire!

5. Maybe then the setting could be in some castle or square in Parma ...

6. No, she's from Pisa, although I know at least two ghastly castles near here...

7. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

id have a pro do her make up.shes very beautiful but the eye make up is not attractive.either have a pro make up job or no make up!

8. Pisa in particular and Tuscany in general certainly have enough castles :smile:

Also, maybe a couple of hours drive from Pisa, there is the Abbazia di San Galgano (SI). Could play with the her look and the foregone holiness of the place.... :eek:

Either ways, it sounds like fun :wink:

http://www.fototoscana.it/mostra-gallery.asp?nomegallery=sangalgano
    http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbazia_di_San_Galgano

9. Scoptdoo, no worries,
    she asked me because she's comfortable with me, but I don't think she was thinking of pro make up or whatever, just some special pictures indoors/outdoors that none would be able to take her among her friends. No glamour or sexy shots, it's just for herself. She's on a very tight budget, I'd do for free, prints still to consider (she hasn't told me if she wants 10 pictures or 50 or 100, I guess something on the lesser side so prints could be a present too, in the end it's 12 years i know her, she has been a great confident in difficult moments) .

10. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

shes definatly a beauty.i just dont like the eye glitter thats so popular today.i see her giving the camera a very sultry,shy look.you have alot to work with .

11. Yes, but when I shot at that time she didn't mind of me, while this time it would be different.

12. Good luck with this lovely lady Dino.