1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Beautiful Spring Day

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Terri French, Apr 24, 2019.

1. There is little that does more to bring joy than a beautiful spring day. Just today the trees really seemed to leaf out more. We had a late afternoon thunderstorm with a pretty sunset with the left over clouds, and my first daffodil bloomed today.

_DSC2473.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    _DSC2572.jpg
    _DSC2606.jpg
    _DSC2650.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Such lovely composition and rich colors.

3. Thanks, Nick. Are you getting spring in your area yet? Hopefully my brother in law's farm is drying out enough now that they can get into the fields.

4. We've had a spell of good weather. Our daffodils are ahead of yours by a week or more, but our trees appear to be behind. Mowed our front yard a couple of days ago, and last week we ate dinner on the patio :) 

5. Wearing parkas?

6. T-shirt weather; it was 68 at dinner time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 68 for me is sweatshirt weather. I'm always cold!!

8. PS. My daffodils are slow because they are on the north side of the house where the snow lingered forever. My neighbors have had their blooming for few days now.

9. Wow to all the shots, super Terry.

10. Jeff1

Jeff1

Mar 26, 2017
    Ferndale, WA
    Jeff
    Great shots! The last shot is my favorite. I like the colors on the undersides of the clouds in that one. Jeff

11. Nice shots Terri. How well does the FTZ+70-200 work for you?

12. Thanks so much Darrell!!

Thank you, Jeff!! It was a pretty sunset for sure.

It seems to work well. It focuses a bit slower than on my D610, but I have a really old version of the lens.

13. Very nice set Terri.

14. Very dramatic skies in the last two but I like the second one best. The colors in the tree and its reaching towards the sky.

15. Thank you so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.