A Beautiful Spring Day

There is little that does more to bring joy than a beautiful spring day. Just today the trees really seemed to leaf out more. We had a late afternoon thunderstorm with a pretty sunset with the left over clouds, and my first daffodil bloomed today.

_DSC2473.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
_DSC2572.jpg
_DSC2606.jpg
_DSC2650.jpg

We've had a spell of good weather. Our daffodils are ahead of yours by a week or more, but our trees appear to be behind. Mowed our front yard a couple of days ago, and last week we ate dinner on the patio :)

We've had a spell of good weather. Our daffodils are ahead of yours by a week or more, but our trees appear to be behind. Mowed our front yard a couple of days ago, and last week we ate dinner on the patio :)
PS. My daffodils are slow because they are on the north side of the house where the snow lingered forever. My neighbors have had their blooming for few days now.

Real Name
Jeff
Great shots! The last shot is my favorite. I like the colors on the undersides of the clouds in that one. Jeff

Wow to all the shots, super Terry.

Thanks so much Darrell!!

Great shots! The last shot is my favorite. I like the colors on the undersides of the clouds in that one. Jeff

Thank you, Jeff!! It was a pretty sunset for sure.

Nice shots Terri. How well does the FTZ+70-200 work for you?

It seems to work well. It focuses a bit slower than on my D610, but I have a really old version of the lens.

Latest threads

Top Bottom