a big crowd for lunch today

Real Name
Randy
everybody was stuffing their faces with Black Sunflower seeds and Hot Pepper suet cakes (squirrels won't touch them and birds love them)

850_6152-Edit-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
850_6134.jpg
850_6086.jpg
850_6039.jpg
850_5994-Edit.jpg
850_5978-Edit.jpg

Real Name
Randy
All are well done Randy. Is that suet something you purchase or something you make up yourself?
thanks Bill
only place I've found it is Home Depot, it is the ONLY suet cake that birds love and squirrels won't touch. I've spent 30 years fighting squirrels off my feeders.

Fabulous series. I saw some of that hot pepper suet the other day, but haven't tried it. I don't have the number of feeders you do, so I protect mine with slinkies that Treerats can't/won't climb. They are welcome to the stuff on the ground.

Real Name
Randy
Fabulous series. I saw some of that hot pepper suet the other day, but haven't tried it. I don't have the number of feeders you do, so I protect mine with slinkies that Treerats can't/won't climb. They are welcome to the stuff on the ground.
thanks Nick
beautiful Randy, the color and detail is spectacular
thanks Rick
What a great variety - all well done.
thanks Allan
Very nice series. I need to pay a visit to Home Depot to track down the red pepper suet. Thanks for the tip.
thanks Luis, 'hot' not 'red'

Real Name
Dan
Another awesome set, Randy. Killer detail and nice poses on all of them. Even the squirrel :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom