A Big Hello From The Florida Gang

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by Gale, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    They said since I was going home I had to post one tonight.

Cards are being up-loaded, batteries being charged. Weather was beautiful. Company was fabulous, shooting was great.

Be out again in the morning to MWR.

Cheers from all of us to you. Wish you were here.

regards
    Gale

2. If those shots are representative, we're in for quite a treat!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    U Frank,

thank You.

they all got some really great stuff.

Cheers
    Gale

4. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hi Gale,
    I can taste the fun you're having and have had.. and can hardly wait to see all the pictures that will deluge this site.

I've lived your whole weekend vicariously.You couldn't have asked for better weather. It's been glorious here on Florida's west coast.

Please give my best to all the folks there. Know it's been a super time for you all :!: I'll be next time for sure.

Gaye

5. Well, I'm back and downloading my 7 gigs of shots. Can you say full frame Bald Eagle? I knew you could. How about Crested Cara Cara, or full frame Roseate Spoonbills in flight? My desktop will not let me pp any, so once I download and burn disks, I'm off to the laptop to post some.

We missed you Gaye. All had fun, sunrise shoots, shooting to dusk. Frank doesnt stop for anything, shooting all day.

Nesting osprey, getting intimate with each other.

Mike Mac's rental almost got taken out by a wild boar that ran across the road, I was behind him, couldnt stop laughing. Will post more soon.

6. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Harris,
    Wonderful to hear from you and to read your excitement in your post. I can hardly wait to see all the pictures --hope you got the wild boar chasing Mike but know you couldn't stop laughing to focus :lol:

I'lll be checking in often. I can just visualize you and Frank and the others running from one place to another and calling out 'incoming' :D

Next shoot I'll be there for sure..no matter where it is!

I was with you in spirit and know you had a wonderful weekend..

Gaye

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Gaye,

Golllly, I wish you had been here. WOW is all I can say. Wait till you see the images. OMG.. It will take a month to get them up here.

Yes Yes, weather great. could have been such miserable weather this time in February. I am so thankful for the guys that it went so well..

till later.. Still looking at some shots. They got gigs of them, I only shot a few hundred.

:>))

Gale

8. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hi Gale,
    Wow, your excitement is coming through cyberspace. I know how you feel because we all felt the same after getting home from Ron's session on Sanibel last November.

It's such fun to find great pictures in your flashcards and then to process and post them.

I'll be looking several times a day to see all of yours and others. Just saw your snowy egret and it's super...that was with your 80-400VR?

And so glad you could go. I'd loved to have been there but will be next time. You're so right about the weather..that was a small miracle to have good weather..It could have been dreadful this time of year.

Keep them coming :!:

Gaye

9. Awesome shots Gale

Big Hello from me who was stuck here in montreal at 10 deg F ... lololol

10. Be sure to see my post in Animals

16294676-M.

Bob