1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A-Bomb effect...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by italy74, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Hi all there
    just to share with you a funny "mistake" I did yesterday evening at our latest shooting session in Milan. Due to the low light (it wasn't my turn to shoot), I opened the lens at its most and of course also raised iso sensitivity.. Well, would you guess the huge rear bank flashed EXACTLY when I was shooting? I guess this is a kind of "vaporization" effect.. hope you will enjoy it as I did.

162785572-O.
    NIKON D200    ---    105mm    f/2.0    1/160s    ISO 400

and this is all the rest of the shots.. (more to come)
    http://italy74.smugmug.com/gallery/3001083

2. cool image. looks haunting.

3. It's a bit hard to look at, but the effect is cool. I wonder what it would look like if you dial down the exposure a bit.

Craig

4. That's a cool shot. For all you mac users, press apple,option,crtl and then the #8 and it will turn into a crazy creept looking pic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.