A Bonus (Indigo Bunting)

I was Shooting Eagles and had a visitor (Click went the shutter)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice grab Gary. They don't usually sit still for long. Too bad it wasn't against a nice contrasting green background but you can't have everything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice grab Gary. They don't usually sit still for long. Too bad it wasn't against a nice contrasting green background but you can't have everything.
They change color even in the viewfinder from Aqua to deep purple the picture shows some of it but it far more dramatic when watching

These are some of the prettiest birds around. I would photograph one of these no matter where he was. Should we start calling you Gray now? :biggrin: Looks like you fat fingered your signature.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
These are some of the prettiest birds around. I would photograph one of these no matter where he was. Should we start calling you Gray now? :biggrin: Looks like you fat fingered your signature.
They are around now this is the second one I've seen but they change colors as you watch them and they jump from limb to limb.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom