A bride

Discussion in 'People' started by royk, Sep 7, 2005.

1. royk

royk

May 24, 2005
    Houston, TX/USA
    Taken this past weekend using my new 70-200. I don't quite like the background on the second one, but it's either that or a parking garage. :confused:

Dawn110.
    Dawn098.

Roy

2. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Roy,

I really like #1. Should be titled, Bride about to take off ;-)

It's a great setting and pose. I agree about #2. Sometimes you just have to pick the best available background.

Nice job.

Tom

3. Nice shots Roy. I like her pose in the first better as well. In the second, she has a nice smile and is looking to the side, but the rest of her body is rod-stiff which detracts a little for me. I suppose it is tough to try to get a bride to relax a little on her wedding day though.

One thought about the second one's background, you may try to further blur it in PS.

Nice shots. Keep 'em comin'.

4. I like the second one better....would agree if you blur the background would make it even better.
    In the first picture my eye keeps gravitating to the water and rocks under the bridgeway - distracting from the bride.

Bohdan

5. She certainly makes a gorgeous bride, Roy. If she isn't a model, she should be.

6. royk

royk

May 24, 2005
    Houston, TX/USA
    Yes, she's even more beautiful in person... :smile:

Thank you all for the valuable comments.

Roy

7. Good point Bohdan, but a quick fix would be to crop the bottom off a little and see if that works.

Either way, nice photos. Can we see more of this future model?