A Chair.. Architecture ?

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by TomP, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Not sure where to put this. Took it in a museum in Canberra Australia. I was fascinated with the patterns and shadows. Maybe a bit of overkill, i used 12 frames to Pano, stack for the depth.

original.

2. Interesting. I like it.

Larry

3. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    I like the patterns and shadows a lot! Well seen and even better - well captured!

4. This is the kind of photo that stops me in my tracks. That's because I'm forced to study it to understand it, which is refreshing.

5. Creative and interesting photograph!

Glenn

6. Binnur

Binnur

Oct 4, 2017
    Izmir / Turkey
    I would never guess that it was a chair, if you didn't mention what it was. Nice shapes and patterns.

7. I should have noted that the seat can be seen if you look hard. There was too much in the back ground to shoot from the front.

Thanks folks. Wi-Fi is dismal down under, found a bit tonight, a whooping 100 MB, any extra is $ 11.00 a GB. :( Got to find a Mc Donald's. :)