A Christmas Wish...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eng45ine, Dec 23, 2005.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I am at the firehouse, just after 8:00 pm, anticipating another 12 hours before my tour ends so I can get out of this uniform, get to the bank, purchase filets and shrimp for Christmas Day, some cookies for the elderly lady that lives in the condo beneath my daughter's, purchase some additional gift cards for my daughters, wish my friend at the camera store a Merry Christmas, go home, put the food away, get the wife so we can visit the nice elderly lady and give her some cookies, go back home and begin preparing, spaghetti sauce, stuffed shells and meatballs for Christmas Eve dinner...then wait for company to arrive.

The bottom line here my friends...is that we are all busy, too busy! My Christmas wish to all of you is to wrap up your loose ends tomorrow so you can slow down enough to enjoy the magic of the Holiday Season. I hope each and everyone of you spends this Holiday weekend with those that you hold closest to your hearts. We are only on this earth for a short time, let us count our blessings while we can so we never look back and wish that we had taken advantage of an opportunity...but didn't. I hope the New Year brings many new and exciting things your way, but the things that I hope you get are good health, good fortune and inner peace. Beyond those things, the rest are bonuses.

I became a member of the Cafe in May...and I thank you all for making me feel welcome, for teaching me so much about photography and for your friendship. I hope that I have returned the kindness that you have shown me. I look forward to each day with all of you...be safe in your lives so we can all meet again...for years to come.

Happy Holidays Nikon Cafe!

2. Amen to that Frank!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours...

3. RForshey

RForshey Guest

Okay, what time do you want me over for the pasta tomorrow? :biggrin:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. What a great post!:smile:

4. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Happy Holidays Frank to you and your family. Thanks for taking the time this past year to reply to my many posts. I have enjoyed seeing your work and I look forward to seeing many more in the upcoming year. :smile:

5. Hey Frank,

Bravo, my friend!

Thanks so much for your kind and always caring words. And I would like to take this time to wish you, your family, and all of our Nikon Cafe Families a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as well.

Let us all do everything that we can to enjoy this Holiday Season as safe as safe can be.

Ty

6. Thank you very much, Frank. And I am proud to call you friend.

Merry Chtistmas to you and your family, and all the best for the coming year.

7. Hear, Hear Frank. Thanks for your kind remarks.

8. Frank, thank you for taking the time for your Christmas well-wishes.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

-Brett

9. And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Frank!!

10. Merry Christmas Frank -- always enjoy your posts and pix!!

11. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Merry Christmas, Frank...

and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Frank,
    Let me give you a huge thank you for , being you and helping so Many people in your daily life.

HOPE WE CAN GIVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF THAT BACK TO YOU

A firefighter is number one on my HERO list :>))

...................................THANK YOU................................