A classic case of D2X backfocus (of interest to men only ;c)

or is it??? :shock: :wink: Sry, couldn't resist posting it when I saw this one.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well, those are some pretty spectacular buds, Frank ;c)

Guess I could'a put them in the flowers section! :wink: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

D

dbirdsong

Yum.. Man that is one of the few cases of back focus that is acceptable..

To the ladies here, sorry for being a pig.. but as a friend once told me, just because I am on a diet, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu.

:)

dbirdsong said:
Yum.. Man that is one of the few cases of back focus that is acceptable..

To the ladies here, sorry for being a pig.. but as a friend once told me, just because I am on a diet, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu.

:)
...or as one of my friends put it:
"when I married I swore truth but not blindness!"

J

JMartin

Nice selective focus... too bad we don't all have cameras with minds of their own! :twisted:

dbirdsong said:
just because I am on a diet, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu. :)
when I married I swore truth but not blindness!"
Those are both good, but the best quote I ever heard came from my own wife.

When asked if she had problems with me staring at other women, she told her friend "I don't care where he gets his appetite as long as he comes home for dinner"

Needless to say, her friends still can't believe she lets me shoot lingerie models with one of my friends either. I guess that is just another reason I can say I have the greatest wife in the world!

Joe

Well said, Joe

JMartin said:
Nice selective focus... too bad we don't all have cameras with minds of their own! :twisted:

dbirdsong said:
just because I am on a diet, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu. :)
when I married I swore truth but not blindness!"
Those are both good, but the best quote I ever heard came from my own wife.

When asked if she had problems with me staring at other women, she told her friend "I don't care where he gets his appetite as long as he comes home for dinner"

Needless to say, her friends still can't believe she lets me shoot lingerie models with one of my friends either. I guess that is just another reason I can say I have the greatest wife in the world!

Joe
Got a link to those lingerie shots? :wink: Inquiring mind and all that.
Edit: Went to your website and saw one of them. Wow, really nice shot!!

J

JMartin

Thanks Steve!

I don't do a lot of people shooting usually... OK, VERY rarely.

My friend was running a modeling studio for a while and was contacted about using some of his models and doing the photography for a shoot for her lingerie line.

When she told my friend how many outfits she needed shot, his only response was he would need another photographer to get all the shots, so he called me. In fact, the owner of the lingerie line's photo can be seen on my home page under the "random Images". While she was there she had us shoot her in a fur coat with a bottle of vodka to be used for an imported Russian vodka ad.

It was definately a experience and nice to see some of my photos in their catalog and on their web site. I will post more of the pictures so you can see them. I have never really posted them just because that is not the type of shooting I normally do, or am very comfortable doing.

I was not sure those type of photos were appropriate for the forum either. Maybe someone can clarify this for me?

Joe

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom