A couple Eagles (Reloaded)

I had problems loading these from Photobucket.

I'm not sure of the problem but the Quality just went all Bad from previous download

2nd Try

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 91658
I renamed files and reposted sorry for the confusion, I'm not sure what went wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the other ones...I think
The baby sitter and the baby and one more:>))
There were seveal in the series that looked similar as they were a series and something went bad wrong and the IQ just went to Hell.

Gary,

Your whites are looking much better now. I'm also still enjoying the heck out of these.

Thanks Andy as you see I'm dialing down exposure on the Adult and them bringing it up for the Eaglet Dark bird in shadows. I missed a few also just didn't post them.

Gary, no matter how many times you post these eagles - I love em! I heard today we have some somewhere around Hagerman, dunno when we'll get a chance to go find them. So, you just keep on postin and I'll keep on droolin!

Gary, no matter how many times you post these eagles - I love em! I heard today we have some somewhere around Hagerman, dunno when we'll get a chance to go find them. So, you just keep on postin and I'll keep on droolin!
Thanks Dianne

Sure do appreciate your comments and fun watching you get some really fine shots.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom