Critique A couple from Circle B

Discussion in 'Birds' started by gchappel, Mar 19, 2017.

1. A couple of shots from Circle B, near lakeland Fl.
    I have seen better numbers in the past, but not better light.
    Just a handfull from earlier this evening.
    Come visit.
    Gary
    Oops- sorry. I have no idea how all these images ended up as attachments, but these are a handful of the ones I shot. I will figure out the new system eventually.
    Gary

circle b evening9dq0805. circle b evening9dq0904. circle b evening9dq0905. circle b evening9dq0906. circle b evening9dq0907. circle b evening9dq0910. circle b evening9dq0967-Edit. circle b evening9dq0398. circle b evening9dq0745. circle b evening9dq0800. circle b evening9dq0748. circle b evening9dq0805.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Even with the small ones one can see the great you captured.

3. jbird

jbird

Jun 22, 2016
    Sugar Land, Texas
    You really did have some good light for those shots. It helps with the reflections.

4. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

You can click on the small icons to see a larger version.

Looks like you took good advantage of the photo ops you found! Nice!

5. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

There will be an update in the Guide to Using Our Forum thread later today about this....! ;)

6. I suggest that, if you have several shots of the same bird, that you show only the single best one so that the presence of the not-so-good ones doesn't dilute the impact of the best.
    Several of these seem to have lots of unneeded (imo) empty space that allows the impact to drain away.

7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Administrator

Feb 25, 2017
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Amin
    After you attach them using either "Upload a Photo" or drag-and-drop, you have to click where it says "Click Here to Insert Image into Post". Otherwise they just attach as thumbnails at the end of the post.

If you click the "Click Here..." one under "Insert every", it puts all your attachments into the post. Or you can do it one at a time by using the "Click Here..." buttons to the right of each image.

attach.

8. I agree- only meant to post 4 images. The whole folder somehow uploaded. New forum, I will figure it out someday.
    Gary

9. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Administrator

Feb 25, 2017
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Amin