A Couple From Friday Night Soccer

Here are a few from the Girls Games on Friday Night. Shot with my D700 and my Nikon 300MM F2.8.

1)
1245242752_zhzFW-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)
1245243519_gw7vB-L.jpg

3)
1245243484_fMn6z-L.jpg

4)
1245876773_YrCvJ-L.jpg

5)
1245877341_8XFrB-L.jpg

Thanks Folks!

Todd

Thanks Chris. Not really my best of the year but I hadn't posted in a while so I thought I would put a couple of the recent one up.

As for the light... The sun was in and out of the clouds and low in the sky, as you could imagine. Yes, we had some good light. I sure like when it is overcast or behind the clouds.

Once the varsity game started we had some decent light for about 20 minutes... The lights at this field are pretty bad. Typical of an older school in our area.

The girls are back home this week. We have much better lighting at the local high school.

I was blocked on the 2nd one by another player...

if i had $1 for every otherwise awesome shot that's ruined beyond redemption by another player/umpire/water-boy getting in the way, i'd be Uncle Rupert X Warren Buffett kind of rich.

Very nice Todd. Number 1 is perfect timing...if I was the girl's parent I would be getting a large print of that one!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom