A couple from recent shoot..

The tough thing I am finding out about photography, is that everyone has a different opinion on how a picture should look. There are going to be many people tell you that #3 has too much of a shadow, and from a professional point of view, I would say they are correct. But personally I like the shadow, but I tend to gravitate to darker pictures, I don't know why but to me #3 is great.

The tough thing I am finding out about photography, is that everyone has a different opinion on how a picture should look. There are going to be many people tell you that #3 has too much of a shadow, and from a professional point of view, I would say they are correct. But personally I like the shadow, but I tend to gravitate to darker pictures, I don't know why but to me #3 is great.

I agree, number 3 I really like, I see it as the illusion that she is just walking away from her formal changing area. BUT from the standard point of view it would be to harsh and blown out on her camera right but in this pic I think it works..

And thank you all for the comments, I have more that day on my flicker site..

Latest threads

Top Bottom