A Couple from San Antonio

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by blauweiss, Mar 26, 2007.

1. I am a beginner and this is my first post to this portion of the forum. I had the oppoturnity to visit this city last weekend. Wish I had more time to explore, but family obligations were the priority. I am forcing myself to use the tripod more and think through my compositions. Here are a couple to share. Any comments are welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

90089MissionDoor.

Sharon

2. Dave_Canada

Dave_Canada Guest

Very nice shots i really like the second and 3rd the later being my favorite .
    The first one needs something i was thinking cropping the left side so its even with the right to draw your eyes in on the building and maybe even portrait crop on the top if possible

3. Sharon,
    Welcome to the Cafe. I really like your shots. Great composition on the 2nd and 3rd shot. I'd have to say those two are worthy of a frame.