a couple from the butterfly house

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Greg, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    An interesting and flighty subject.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots Greg. It's pretty hard to get this kind of detail from 5 feet away, but you did a great job.

I don't know if you saw my post over in the macro forum, but I just ordered a set of Kenko extension tubes. I'm going to be very interested in seeing whether they help or not. 8)

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    WOW. Much better than the ones I got. Of course I would expect that from you. You didn't have any crumb munchers hanging off of you. :)

Had a great time!

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Wow! The second is my favorite! Great detail and composition. I only got one shot worth posting of the butterflies before I was off and chasing the kids! ;-) But that's okay, that's my job---24-7.

5. WOW....nice detail and color!! :D :D :D

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great stuff.

Thanks for sharing

7. Frank, I have owned a set of the Kenko extension tubes for seveal years. These will also help you focus closer with your BIG Boogo Booga lens when photographing small birds,etc.

8. I love your butterfly images, but the second and third are my favorites. You have captured so much detail! I plan to visit another butterfly conservatory in a week or two. I love chasing the little buggers! :D