1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Couple from the San Diego Zoo

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by PAReams, Jul 13, 2008.

1. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Just playing a little bit in Lightroom after a trip to the Zoo. I think that I'm pretty happy with how these turned out :) 

Zoo%20Trip-9.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Zoo%20Trip-5.jpg

Balboa%20Park-5.jpg

By the way, if you're in San Diego this summer, the Zoo is now open until 9. The animals move around a ton after dark.

2. love that turtle shot
    nice job

thanks for sharing these with us

3. Nice shots Paul.... That is one big turtle... :eek: ))
    Like the giraffe shot.... Thanks for posting these...

Last time I was at the San Diego which was about 9 years ago,
    I thought I was back here in Oz with all the gum trees there... LOL...

4. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks Wally-
    I have great memories of the Galapogos tortises at the San Diego Zoo. When my sister and I were younger we used to have a friend who let us into the enclosure after hours. We used to ride them around the enclosure. It was a blast!

5. gilbo

gilbo

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    that zoo is amazing, i took the wife and kiddos of the 4th of july, and they luved it, my wife surprised the kiddos with the bhind the scenes guided tour and they were able to see how the animals were taken care of, they also got to feed some of the animals (camels, giraffes)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.