A couple more autumn shots

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Terri French, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    The leaves are falling fast here. Soon the autumn shooting opportunities will be gone. A couple more from my outing on Monday. Nothing fancy--just some average scenes that I see as I drive around town.

An older neighborhood with lots of big trees. A touch of gothic glow was added to this one.

A run down farm not far from my home. (There are beautiful farms near here, too).

View attachment 17114

Another view of the LDS Temple by the Snake River

View attachment 17115

2. When i see your white building in the third pictures it always remind me of sugar cubes, very nice reflection and i like a lot the other one you made of the same building with the fall in the forefront on the other post.

3. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Terri, have you done a 180* with the Temple image?

4. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Not sure what you mean by 180*. Do you mean, did I flip the image, or have I done a 180* panorama? Sorry I am so dense :biggrin: .

I was standing in a different location to take this picture. I was standing on the bridge over the river on the main route into town.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2005
  5. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Beautiful image of the Temple. I like the reflection and composition. You seem to be having the same problem with your colors that we are having in Utah. The Autumn colors went dull very quickly this year. None of the bright vibrant reds etc.

6. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Thanks Terri, I thought you had flipped the image.
    Where is the DOH smiley when you need it? :smile:

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful images, Terri. The colors are so rich, the reflections off the water is wonderful and the composition is very well done.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty Terri..

Toooooo soon will be all white with bare trees.

Will look foward to the beautiful and delicate greens of spring :>))

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Ooooh, I just love that first one!