A couple more from the wedding

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    This is one of my favorites. Lighting was harsh and there are blown highlights. But, I like it anyway.

My mother-in-law sitting outside waiting for the photographer to finish.

View attachment 19816

Of course--can't forget my grandson waiting outside for the photographer to finish!!

View attachment 19817

The first dance at the reception.

View attachment 19818

I just wish I would have had time to get more photos. I was so busy with other things. I would never suggest for anyone to be the main photographer at a child's wedding. It would be too hard to be host or hostess of the event as well as photographer.

2. Great photos, Terri. Thanks again for sharing the wonderful moments with us. I can understand how difficult it is to be the mom of the bride and the photographer at the same time, and you did a very good job.

Looking at two people immensely in love makes my day. And I'm sure they will live happily ever after.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Terri, thanks for posting more photos. I enjoyed them so much. I agree w/you, that first shot is fabulous! You captured "that special moment". I also liked the last shot quite a bit. And of course, who doesn't love pictures of that cute grandson of yours! Well done, Bravo!!!! Thanks for sharing your precious moments with us.

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Excellent shots, all

Boy, you're right about being the main wedding photog, AND the mother of the bride! That must've been extremely tiring to wear both hats. Well done though. you should be very proud of your work, and so should they!

5. Terri, you did so well on these shots. I really like #1 but they are all good. Excellent job.