1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Couple More From Today

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by sbuttrick, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Shot these this evening. As always comments welcomed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Scott,

The first is absolutely gorgeous. You are really getting along with that new lens very well. :wink:

For some reason the second image is a little on the small side. Was that the size you meant to post? I guess we are spoiled here with our large max image size. 8)

3. I fixed the second image.....I goofed when I sized it. The second image is from a very heavy crop from the original. It's about 25% of the total image.

Thanks for your comments and Dave's 105mm does do a great job.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Ahhhh, much better. I'll have to say this; it is rare that someone buys a new lens and produces the kind of consistently high quality images right out of the gate as you have with the 105.

Looks like a marriage made in heaven to me. :lol:

5. Admit, you painted those flowers :lol:
    Phantastic colors.

6. Ok, Harry you caught me. Now, anyone know how I can get the yellow and blue paint off my screen ?

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Teriffic color for sure. Clear crisp shots. Well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.