A Couple of City Pics from this afternoon

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Philinnz, May 4, 2005.

1. A bit of a grey old afternoon with showers and low cloud, but I was quite pleased the way these two pics came out. Both within Wellington city limits. It is autumn here of course so autumn colours can be seen

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Autumn is my favorite time of year....I love the colors in the second picture! Btw, your avatar is great....is there a story behind it?

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Bridge works for me. the overcast may have helped the effect.

4. WOW, very nice. Looks like a fine place to go walking or jogging. :D :D :D :D

5. reply to Leigh

Thanks for comments - re avator, no story, just a goofy self portrait, camera held at arms length and hoped for the best...

6. Well saturated colors enhanced by the dampness. The second image has good color and balance; however I would crop it just over the yellow bush on the bottom left. It pulls you eye out of the frame.