A couple of family shots

I was wondering what you think of these,

I was sat talking to my brother last night when he was using his computer and I really liked the way the light was hitting him I ran and grabbed my camera (luckily I live near him).

This was the result

6855408865_8a4b057c85_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC0157-Edit by Richy Neal, on Flickr

Then, shortly afterwards my wife was laughing about how good it would be to have some sort of area to setup a studio so it got me thinking..... So, I stood her in the corner of the bedroom (gently), put my speedlight into slave so it would fire using the internal camera flash, stood it on the bed just behind her to the left and then pointed it at the wall behind her. I moved her near to the wall on the right so the light would bounce on it and hit her right side and this was the result. We dont have a lot of room to play with in the bedroom but were going to have a mess around with it properly over the weekend to see if we can get some better results.

I didnt think it turned out too bad considering it took 2 minutes to set up and there was no setup in regards to makeup, clothing etc and the wall behind wasnt the smoothest (im a bad plasterer)

What do you think? Any feedback is welcome

6855385445_6ae06cbe3c_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC0198-1-1-2 by Richy Neal, on Flickr

Latest threads

Top Bottom